Middle PHP Developer
The project will be to upgrade the legacy aggregator of analytical data about the BRICS member countries stock markets. There are now 3 developers on the team and we need one more to cope with the increasing amount of work.
You may also be assigned other PHP development tasks as the company may deem needed.
- 2+ years of commercial PHP development experience;
- Solid PHP experience, versions 5 to 7;
- Deep expertise with Laravel 4+ framework;
- Understanding of SOLID principle;
- MVC knowledge and experience;
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL;
- Proven skills of code optimizing for high-load projects;
- HTML/CSS expertise;
- Expert understanding of OOP;
- Proficiency in RestAPI;
- GIT VCS knowledge;
- At least Intermediate English.
Will be a plus
- Proven past experience of cooperation with foreign customers;
- Cross-browser markup skills;
- Passion for learning and self-education.
- Developing new functions and features;
- Expanding the existing product functionality;
- Troubleshooting and bugfix.
- Work in the harmonized, friendly and supportive team;
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the historical center of the city;
- Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Competitive salary, paid vacation;
- Additional bonuses for exceeding the expectations;
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office and other entertaining activities);
- Corporate discount card providing a 5-30% discount at the best clubs, cafes, restaurants, and other entertainment destinations of Odessa;
- English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level;
- Coffee, tea, cakes and candies.