Middle iOS Developer
- 2+ year of commercial development experience for iOS applications;
- Knowledge of Swift/Objective-C;
- Knowledge of OO, architectures and design patterns;
- Strong knowledge of Basic iOS frameworks, experience with CoreData, Fastlane, understanding of Memory management, KVO/KVC, Multithreading, understanding of Objective-C Runtime principles, etc;
- Understanding basic technologies and principles, like SOAP/REST/RESTful API, OAuth, WebSocket, TDD;
- Experienced with App Store;
- Intermediate English.
Will be a plus
- Full development lifecycle experience;
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames;
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education.
- Develop new functions and features to the legacy application;
- Update and enhance the existing functionality;
- Other tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
- Work in the harmonized, friendly and supportive team;
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the historical center of the city;
- Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Competitive salary, paid vacation;
- Additional bonuses for exceeding the expectations;
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office and other entertaining activities);
- Corporate discount card providing a 5-30% discount at the best clubs, cafes, restaurants, and other entertainment destinations of Odessa;
- English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level;
- Coffee, tea, cakes and candies.
No recent posts