- 1+ years of commercial software engineering experience;
- Experience with Angular.js/Angular2+;
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of the Git version control system.
Will be a plus
- Experience with such web technologies as Node.js, Java, Ruby, PHP;
- Experience with other JS frameworks;
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education;
- Portfolio with your interesting projects;
- High level of spoken English.
- Development and support of graphical interfaces;
- Support of the existing solutions;
- Assurance of technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Building of Web projects from scratch.
- Work in the harmonized, friendly and supportive team;
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the historical center of the city;
- Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Competitive salary, paid vacation;
- Additional bonuses for exceeding the expectations;
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office and other entertaining activities);
- Corporate discount card providing a 5-30% discount at the best clubs, cafes, restaurants, and other entertainment destinations of Odessa;
- English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level;
- Coffee, tea, cakes and candies.
No recent posts