IT Recruitment Researcher
- 1+ year of experience in IT staff recruitment;
- Solid knowledge of IT market;
- Proven expertise in using the modern methods and tools of candidates selection and recruitment;
- Ability to work with job posting websites (we are not limiting only to LinkedIn or similar platforms);
- Well-bred oral and written communication skills;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus
- Previous employments with recruiting agencies;
- Availability of certificates about completion of specialized training courses or workshops;
- Passion for learning and self-education.
- Closely work with our Talent Acquisition Team to identify the candidate selection criteria and elaborate the recruitment strategy;
- Search, cast and acquire various IT talents, applying all available tools and processes;
- Hold phone screenings (acquaint, define career objectives, collect data on a candidate’s professional experience, and perform proper company presentation);
- Monitor and analyze the labor market;
- Maintain the internal HR database;
- Take part in arranging DIGIS corporate events;
- Other tasks as required by our HR Lead.
- Work in the harmonized, friendly and supportive team;
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the historical center of the city;
- Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Competitive salary, paid vacation;
- Additional bonuses for exceeding the expectations;
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office and other entertaining activities);
- Corporate discount card providing a 5-30% discount at the best clubs, cafes, restaurants, and other entertainment destinations of Odessa;
- English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level;
- Coffee, tea, cakes and candies.
No recent posts