Full-stack (MERN stack) Developer
DIGIS is looking for a talented and skilled Full-stack Developer to augment the existing Project team.
Expected tasks and responsibilities:
- develop and support graphical interfaces;
- support the existing solutions;
- assure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- build Web projects from scratch;
- build server-side applications;
- 1+ year in commercial software engineering;
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS;
- Experience with Redux;
- Knowledge of the Git version control system;
- High level of spoken English.
- Experience with other web technologies;
- Experience with other JS frameworks;
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education;
- Portfolio with your interesting projects.
- Work in the consolidated, friendly and supportive team
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the historical center of the city
- Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation
- Corporate discount card providing a 5−30% discount at the best clubs, cafes, restaurants, and other entertainment destinations of Odessa
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office)
- English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level
- Coffee, tea, cakes and candies
If this description matches what you think about yourself, feel free to send us your CV with a brief promo of yourself. We will evaluate those and set up an interview in a short time.