Full Stack AngularJS+PHP Developer
The Client: a Western European technology company specializing in web communications and customer support services.
The Project: the Project is live since 2008 and actively develops being enhanced with new features and functions; the Project deals with the development of live chatting solutions for browsers, screen sharing tools for browsers, and with the integration of chat bots. The Project software engineers are all not worse than Middle Developers, so no need to nurtur juniors and waste time.
The Team: The Client-side team consists of 7 software engineers, our portion of the team is represented by a single Full Stack Developer we want to augment by your position. The position will report to the Client-side Project Manager, while all organizational issues are solved locally by the DIGIS-side PM.
- 3+ years of hands-on commercial experience in PHP 5/7 and AngularJS development;
- Proficiency in AngularJS;
- Solid PHP 5&7 expertise;
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB;
- Solid knowledge of GIT VCS;
- Strong Upper Intermediate or Advanced English;
- Past experience of successful cooperation/collaboration with Western European customers.
Will be a plus
- Deep knowledge of npm and composer VCS;
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames;
- At least basic knowledge and understanding of Security Engineering technologies, such as OWASP.
Exemplary working mode:
- 8-hour working day from Mo till Fri; flexible working hours, but the preferable start of the day must be not after 10 am Kyiv time;
- Compulsory call with the Client at 11 am;
- The Client’s time zone is UTC+1.
- Possibility of a remote work two days a week (if discussed and approved by the local PM).
- Develop new features, modules, and services;
- Perform bug fixing and maintenance procedures to improve the product;
- Perform a variety of other tricky tasks as assigned by the Client and Team Lead.
- Work in the harmonized, friendly and supportive team;
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the historical center of the city;
- Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Competitive salary, paid vacation;
- Additional bonuses for exceeding the expectations;
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office and other entertaining activities);
- Corporate discount card providing a 5-30% discount at the best clubs, cafes, restaurants, and other entertainment destinations of Odessa;
- English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level;
- Coffee, tea, cakes and candies.