The Client: a US-based corporation running a world’s leading accommodation sharing platform that monthly serves millions of users from across the globe.
The Project: development (from scratch) of the backend portion of the platform servicing several million of users; implementation of the geolocation-based search, map handling and messaging features, as well as integration with social networks.
The Team: Two developers and one dedicated Project Manager.
- Profound knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment;
- Proven Docker expertise;
- Hands-on experience with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana);
- Strong Intermediate or Advanced English is a must.
Will be a plus
- GlusterFS and/or Ceph experience will be a HUUUGE benefit;
- Document-oriented database knowledge and experience with MongoDB;
- Practical Redis experience;
- Knowledge/understanding of other programming languages/frameworks;
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames;
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education.
- Creating and editing Dockerfiles;
- Automating the production deployments;
- Assisting in the logging procedure setup;
- Other tasks as assigned by your Lead.
- Work in the harmonized, friendly and supportive team;
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the historical center of the city;
- Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients;
- Personal development and professional growth;
- Competitive salary, paid vacation;
- Additional bonuses for exceeding the expectations;
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office and other entertaining activities);
- Corporate discount card providing a 5-30% discount at the best clubs, cafes, restaurants, and other entertainment destinations of Odessa;
- English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level;
- Coffee, tea, cakes and candies.